You are here
Associate, Equities Settlement, European Bank
- European Financial Institution
- Located in central Tokyo
About Our Client
Our client has established close and long-term relationships with major Japanese corporations and also serve as the entry point to access the extensive network for their needs in Europe, the US and emerging countries.
They serve institutional investors, investment management companies, pension funds and securities companies with cross-asset solutions backed by superb expertise in cutting-edge financial engineering. These services are supported by an in-house research team, and trading departments that make markets on fixed income and equity instruments in major currencies.
* Post-trade transaction support - monitor and control bookings / positions / trade enrichment; ensure all trade confirmations are processed; follow up on any events related to the lifecycle of the trade.
* Reporting - regular reporting to line management (KPI / KRI); reporting to FO in order they can monitor their activity.
* Project work - analyse all new FO business proposals; establish workflows and procedures; carry out any local requirements for global projects.
* Client liaison - follow up on all client queries; manage and build relationships, ensure all client needs are satisfied
* Static data maintenance - perform all Asia-specific requirements, ensuring a full segregation of duties between MO and BO
The Successful Applicant
●Full Front to Back trade process
●Expertise in use of an OMS
●Market-specific trading and settlement requirements
●Project management experience
●Knowledge of client practices
What's on Offer
● European Financial Institution
● Good career prospects
● Located in central Tokyo