You are here
Associate Director, FP&A in Finance and Accounting
- Global commercial real estate company looking to hire Associate Director
- Responsible for business analysis and Japan financial performance
About Our Client
The company offers an entrepreneurial environment that is dedicated to helping you set the pace in a rapidly changing marketplace. They have a culture that encourages and rewards creativity and innovation and place a high value on ethics and set standards for excellence in service. The structure in Japan ensures on-the-ground experience and a global service capability unequalled in the industry. With an extensive presence in 9 offices throughout the country, their team of over 1,000 professionals focuses on the alignment of clients' overall business objectives with their real estate requirements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for business analysis and Japan financial performance including but not limited to Budgets and Forecasts for Divisions, Business Lines and Japan regional Offices. You will be a Business Partner to the business and correspond with business partners within the organization and support management decisions. Your days will involve giving strategic advice to each business line for them to meet/exceed the budget for the year and proactively engaging in internal projects such as business reorganization. The company is also looking for candidates who will help improve performance by creating and evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives. You will manage 2-3 staffs depending on experience.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Financial Planning, Business Planning, and/or accounting
- Business level English is a must
- Work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Capable to present and work with senior management team
- High communication skills and understanding of business
What's on Offer
Gain experience in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.