You are here
Associate Data Analytics Consultant (Open to New Grads)
- This positon is open to New Grads and those with no experience in Data Analytics
- Great employee benefits and company culture
About Our Client
This company is one of the world leader in the Business Intelligence Software industry, having specialized in the area for over 40 years. They are known for their specialty in providing statistical analysis solutions to a wide range of top-tier clients among various industries.
- Works closely with supervisor to support analytical projects
- Performs Testing of software and analytical reports developed by department for usability and accuracy.
- Supports development and implementation of data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in data sets with some oversight from management.
- Filters and "cleans" data, and reviews computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and corrects code problems
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or experience working with projects while at University in either Mathematics, Statistical Analytics, or Computer Science
- 1 to 5 years of working experience
- Analytical Thinking
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Basic reading and writing skills in English
What's on Offer
- Annual salary: Up to 8m JPY (flexible depending on experience)
- Thorough training after joining
- Great company benefits and work-life balance