You are here
Associate Brand Manager
- Use your bilingual skills in this role managing international brand
- Global No.1 household products
About Our Client
This company has history of more than 100 years and is global consumer goods company with products such as household cleaning goods. The company is also known for having exceptional Work Life Balance and International working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
· Lead the brand management initiatives and products translating global category strategies
into local plans by channel and customers.
· Provides specific input and requirements with Marketing Manager and escalate to Marketing and Category Directors in
the International Markets Platform as part of strategic plan development for the category.
· Responsible for net sales, cost spending control, profit margin and market shares for the category.
· Identify and make recommendation to Marketing Manager on priorities for rollout of qualified new products recognizing
· Manage New Product Development process in the company ensuring incorporation of trade related issues in the planning
with the Customer Marketing (Trade Marketing) team. This includes identifying new product development opportunities,
packaging, go-to-market strategies and ensuring account review timings are met
· Demonstration of an understanding of the wider business needs and priorities (beyond assigned category) and
actively seeks to drive improvement in business processes, add value to broader business issues and seeks to identify
opportunities to improve business performance and profitability.
The Successful Applicant
· Japanese language capabilities (native level a must)
· English language capabilities (business level a must)
· Relevant Marketing knowledge and experiences
· Strong passion to drive business
· Strong teamwork and collaboration with remote teams and stakeholders
· Excellent project management skills
What's on Offer
- Very Good Work Life Balance
- Competitive salary up to 9 million yen
- Opportunity to work in No.1 worldwide household products company
- International working environment