You are here
Assistant/ Senior Manager for HR Team
Assistant/Senior Manager in HR Team
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
The Client is a global professional firm that specializes in consulting, payroll services and business support functions to client Companies. The Client list is a range of European and American leading organizations.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
1. Delivering benefits services to clients, including social and labor insurance enrolment and statutory filings (Annual Labor Insurance Report, Annual Social Insurance Report, etc.)
2. Managing team performance including advisory and supervisory duties, coordinating client assignments, conducting staff objective setting exercises, and overseeing staff workloads.
3. Driving development initiatives relating to benefits services, including identifying areas for service quality improvement, streamlining process, and developing new tools, forms, and templates among other related duties.
4. Monitoring and managing the profitability of the team, including overseeing and ensuring accuracy in monthly invoicing for clients in the team's portfolio.
5. Recruitment new talent, including duties such as drafting job descriptions, conducting interviews, and participating in the onboarding process for new employees.
6. Ensuring high quality in client service delivery and acting as an escalation point for troubleshooting and issue resolution with client matters.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Business English (at least in reading and writing).
- In-depth knowledge of Japanese government benefits and relevant Japanese Labor Law,including familiarity with processing and filing requirements relating to health, pension, and labor insurance.
- 3-5 years of experience in an international business environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and work effectively in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment.
- 5-7 years of managing people or small teams of 3-5 staff.
- Proven track record in successful team building and staff development.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to command the respect of her/his team members and peers.
- Proactive and positive approach to taking on new assignments.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Comfortable with exploring and using new technology solutions or platforms.
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office applications with particular emphasis on Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive, constructive working relations with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Certified social and labor insurance consultant (beneficial).
- Experience in a payroll and/or benefits outsourcing company (beneficial).
- Experience in project management and project management tools(beneficial).
What's on Offer
The Client is offering an attractive package including:
- Flex time work
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
- International work environment
- Opportunity to use English Language