You are here
Assistant Sales Manager
- Well known brand in industrial tools and equipment industry
- Approximately 2 B USD yearly revenue
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer of tools, equipment, software, and service solutions for professionals. They are selling their products to many different types of industry including automotive, industrial, aviation, and even agriculture, and government bodies.
Our client Japan operation has ben established more than 20 years ago and currently they are employing around 100 people in within Tokyo.
- Manage and lead industrial sales team which consist of 3-5 sales representatives and grow the sales in Japan market.
- Guide and manage industrial sales rep's performance.
- Measure and manage key performance indicators.
- Train sales rep and lead sales plan.
- Based on the already planned sales strategy, achieve sales goal.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10 year of experience in sales including management at international companies.
- Experience in corporate-level management support or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in MNC will be an added advantage.
- Enough understanding and knowledge of the automotive and manufacturing industry.
- High level of adjustment, negotiation and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to speak both English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
In the offer is for you to work with a very closely related global sales team and a chance for you to build your international career.