You are here
Assistant Sales Director - International Luxury Hotel
- The chance to join a global business at an exciting time of continued growth
- Market rate compensation
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the luxury hotel business, seen as one of the most well regarded and esteemed in the industry. In charge of over 90 properties across North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe, with a room inventory of over 35,000.
- Implements all sales action plans related to his/her market areas.
- Attends major travel functions (i.e. trade shows and promotional events) that deal specifically with his/her market areas and advise Director of Sales with findings.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange familiarisation/site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Promotes and forwards sales leads for others in the group.
- Plans sales trip, under the direct approval of DOS, to major markets, calling on accounts within his/her specific market areas.
- Reports to DOS on potential markets needing coverage and provides suggestions.
- Participates in bi-weekly sales & marketing meeting to share ideas or feedback on business improvement.
- Aggressively sources for new business opportunity within the assigned industries through daily sales visit to volume corporate account.
The Successful Applicant
- Spoken and written Japanese & written English.
- Good sales experience within Japan.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and independent.
- Results orientated.
- Ability to communicate effective with internal and external bodies.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work with a global brand within international recognition.
To develop and grow within a successful organisation, joining the business at an exciting time of continued growth.