You are here
Assistant Manager - Global Renewable Energy Company
- Wide range or responsibilities and opportunity to grow the finance team
- Great work-life balance, company culture and company benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest solar companies, that manufactures components to solar power systems. Headquartered in North America, the business operates in more than 10 different countries, employs over 10,000 people and has billion dollar global revenues. Our client is currently the leader in their industry, and have experienced massive growth over the last 10 years. As a result, they have recently expanded their operation to Japan for the long-term, and are looking for an Assistant Manager to help contribute to the strategic direction of the business going forward.
- Perform reporting and controls so the statutory reports are in accordance with US/Local GAAPs, SOX and any other applicable regulations/laws.
- Correspond to external/internal auditors and tax authorities' queries and investigations
- Support analyses and reporting activities so the outputs are relevant and insightful, and ensure such reports/analyses are delivered to necessary stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Support forecasting and budgeting processes, and ensure the key assumptions are aligned with management direction as well as business environment.
- Closely work with Finance Controller to support the entity's decision making as well as problem solving for a smooth running of operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
- Business level English communication skills
- At least 10 years experience in a finance/accounting role
- Staff management experience
What's on Offer
- Chance to utilise English ability
- International work environment
- Work at a company looking to improve clean energy generation
- High growth industry
- Opportunity for career progression to the regional office
- Competitive salary depending on experience