You are here
Assistant Manager - Financial Reporting Risk Control
- Financial reporting and technical accounting position
- International insurance and asset management company
About Our Client
Our client is an international insurance and asset management company.
This position assists the FRR Control Manager in monitoring the execution of relevant procedures for the semi-annual in-control certification of the company in accordance with the Group financial reporting risk (FRR) framework. The candidate will directly involve in the execution of relevant procedures in dedicated areas as well as assisting the FRR Control Manager in managing junior team members and some external consultants. The knowledge acquired in the course of execution of this important program will enable the candidate to contribute to the design of new finance processes, including financial information systems, through the active participation in various Finance Project Task Forces as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid understanding of technical accounting (IFRS) and financial reporting matters.
- Fluency in English and Japanese. Understanding of business level documents written in English and English conversational skills.
- Good communication and program management/ coordination skills, experienced in a multi-cultural environment.
- Relevant experience in financial accounting, internal control, operational risk management, internal audit and/or external audit (any of these disciplines).
- Good understanding of, plus experience with, technical accounting (IFRS) and financial reporting matters of a financial services company.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, business, commerce, economics, or related disciplines, with MBA, CA, CPA, CIA, CISA, etc. a plus.
What's on Offer
● Gain experience in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
● Build and cultivate new relationships in Finance