You are here
Assistant Line Manager
- More than 10 B USD Revenue each year
- *Established business with more than 100 years of experience
About Our Client
The company is a leading industrial technology company based in Europe. The company manufacture and sell various range of tools and machinery for used in many different industries such as energy, construction, automotive, and industrial. The company employs more than 35,000 people across 150 countries.
In Japan, they have been operating for more than 30 years and currently employing about 250 people.
- Sales planning and execution of the company product.
- Maintaining relationship with key clients.
- Manage dealers and distributors.
- Performing new product demonstration.
- Reporting to the line managers
- Monitoring market trend and competitors activity.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree.
- 3-5 years experience in sales, preferably in construction tool company.
- Good command in English (speaking and writing).
- Demonstrate good communication and leadership.
- Able to operate standard office software.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Rapid Growth
- Clear chances of promotion