You are here
Assistant Finance Manager
- Opportunity to manage the entire finance function in Japan
- Stable company with excellent work life balance and friendly working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global publishing company providing books and materials to schools, students and other consumers. Listed on the New York Stock Exchange, the business employs over 5,000 people globally and around 50 people in Japan. The company brand is very well-known throughout the world, and has a strong reputation of providing many benefits to their employees.
- Responsible for the completion and submission of financial management reports, including financial schedules to the APAC office.
- Responsible for the completion and filing of all statutory reports and tax filing requirement.
- Review and analysis of the sales revenue, COS and operating expenses for reasonableness.
- Lead and represent Japan office in the implementation of global projects.
- Managing of the outsource accounting firm and expand on opportunity to optimize outsourcing resources.
- Corporate and consumption tax calculation and review.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting and finance at a multinational company
- Business level English communication skills
- Fluent level Japanese communication skills
- Staff management experience a plus
What's on Offer
- Stable company with excellent work life balance
- Opportunity to step-up your career and oversee the entire finance function
- Convenient Tokyo location
- Friendly and open working environment
- Regular social activities and company events throughout the year
- Product discounts
- Support for further education
- Very competitive salary depending on experience