You are here
- Leading US manufacturer of materials used in every day products
- Opportunity to communicate directly with the senior management team
About Our Client
Our client is a US manufacturer of specialty materials used in industrial companies in the automotive, electronics, consumer product and construction industries. In Japan, they employ over 500 people and have a number of manufacturing facilities across the country.
- Drive account reconciliation process and maintain quality level of the financials.
- Assist in the maintenance of Sarbanes-Oxley 404 documentation and some of the related testing of internal control over financial reporting.
- Partner with internal/ external auditors to complete US GAAP audit on time and identify improvement opportunities to drive process improvement
- Support monthly closing under US GAAP, including monthly/ quarterly reporting
The Successful Applicant
- 8 or more years or accounting and finance experience
- Business level English communication skills
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
- Knowledge of USGAAP and JGAAP
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience working in an audit firm an advantage
What's on Offer
- Leading company in its industry
- Stable and profitable business
- Higher level exposure to regional and global management
- International working environment
- Convenient Tokyo location
- Opportunity for career progression
- Competitive salary depending one experience