You are here
This position is now filled
- Globally company with opportunity for career progression locally and overseas
- Well known stable and profitable business
About Our Client
Our client is a US based manufacturer employing over 2000 people in Japan. The Japan office is considered as the Head of the Asia Pacific region, and as a result, employees can enjoy being part of a global team, with opportunities to rotate to other regions as well as promote locally.
As Assistant Controller, you will be responsible for the sound financial reporting for both the US and japan statutory reporting, corporate income tax compliance and filing, internal control and supervising operational audit activities.
You will manage and work with five section managers within the accounting function and report to the local CFO.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience in a similar role within financial accounting
- USGAAP knowledge some familiarity with internal controls and/or SOX
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
- Business level English communication skills
- Positive mindset and commitment for developing a long-term career within the business
What's on Offer
- Stable and well-known company
- International working environment
- Opportunity for career progression both within Japan and overseas
- Training and additional employee benefits
- Convenient Tokyo location
- Competitive salary depending on level of experience