You are here
Assistant Brand Manager - Global Pharmaceutical company
- Superb career progression opportunities
- Culture that highly values individuality and creativity
About Our Client
My client is one of the top ten pharmaceutical companies as of 2015, from research and development the are extremely passionate about the brands that they represent. Headquartered in the UK, they have offices in over 115 countries, employing over 99,000 people, with 2,500 in R&D.
- Develop in-depth consumer understanding of the targeted market and influence the vision on the brands.
- Strive to identify new promotional opportunities to increase the brand and product awareness.
- Interprets and evaluates information related to sales, P&L, promotional evaluation, competition, general economic trends, and qualitative/quantitative research
The Successful Applicant
- Marketing/Branding experience 3 years+
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/FMCG industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercially sensible with good negotiation skill
- Highly self motivated, leadership qualities, strong team player and creative thinker
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Japanese
What's on Offer
Easily accessible work location