You are here
Asia Sales Manager
- Established business in Japan, leading market share
- More than 50,000 employees worldwide
About Our Client
This company is one of the largest companies in electronic components industry in the world. They manufacture switch, connector, cable assemblies, antenna, and sensor. Their customers are companies from automotive, industrial, home appliance, IT hardware, Aerospace, and Telecommunication.
In Japan, with more than 1,000 employees and with a number of production sites, they are able to manufacture customized products only for local market. In addition to that, the lead time is also shorter in comparison to their competitors. For these reasons, this company is able to dominate the market share.
The company is able to offer international career paths which allow their employees to work not only within Japan market but also wider range such as APAC region.
Join them and build your own international career.
- Develop and implement annual sales budget for Asia's key countries and customer.
- Monitor the performance of the countries against the goals.
- Develop and maintain channel strategies.
- Maintain general awareness of market trends within the region and collect market intelligence.
- Manage direct, indirect and cross business unit sales and Field Application Engineering in the region to grow Asia's sales pipeline and revenue.
- Actively sell to and create and maintain relationships with key accounts and accounts in certain territories.
- Define individual and team targets properly through working with team.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years highly successful selling experience in the OEM industry for electronic components.
- 5 years experience in medical applications; strong leadership skills.
- Good understanding of technical complexity.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and result orientation.
- Able to communicate in English (Speaking and Writing).
- Highly effective to organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks while making intelligent, timely decisions and solve problems independently.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary + bonus + company benefits.
- Work for a Global MNC that is a pioneer in its field, offering innovative, reliable and high performance solutions.
- Enjoy the resources and backing of a well-established, highly respected global market leader.