You are here
Artwork Coordinator - Global
- Strong creative flare
- growth potential
About Our Client
My client is one of the major global agencies focusing on the creative side - this particular role will be supporting one of the major multinational pharmaceutical/FMCG companies with a strong presence in Japan.
Candidate will be responsible for assisting the Management Team to manage the delivery of assets for the Client account.
* help manage and supervise third party vendors quality, process and delivery
* help mentor team members
* be responsible for owning the day to day relationship between the client/partners - they will also own the weekly Work in Progress Meeting and other KPI reporting tasks.
* Work closely with other regional business leads (weekly international call)
* Take a lead role in Brand understanding and the communication of this to the wider team
* Role requires a candidate to ensure high quality and timely delivery of projects
The Successful Applicant
* Over two years experience working in a fast paced international experience
* Should have experience instituting and following procedure production processes
* Experience communicating with clients
* Translation experience a plus
* passion for communication/language/design
What's on Offer
The role offers the potential to work in an international environment (fortune 500
company) and reports directly to the Operations Manager in Dalian. A high level of English
capability would be necessary.
Limited amounts of travel may be required inside and outside japan