You are here
Art Coordinator at the top FMCG company's Marketing Team
- Position at the one of the biggest FMCG company's marketing team.
- Reporting to a foreign manager
About Our Client
Our client is the part of an international communications production network under the one of biggest Ad Agency group.
This is an opportunity to join them and assist in managing a premium client's business. The chosen candidate would be located in the client's marketing offices (Tokyo) working on projects from the local market as well as coordinating with the Regional account team.
This role will be dispatched to the FMCG company from the creative agency.
1. Own the client relationship and be the communication bridge to the organization.
2. Develop client relationship and grow the account.
3. Manage projects, to be executed by the foreign delivery center.
4. Participate in project negotiations and understand client requirements.
5. Collect project data and materials to brief the foreign production team.
6. Identify and manage client issues.
7. Ensure delivery deadlines and client quality expectation are met.
8. Report periodic project KPI's to client.
9. Implement and promote the agency's creative tools.
10. Ensure Quality of service and product.
11. Manage Billing with the client, resolve issues and chase payment (targets will be provided).
12. Key contributor to the service definition and business development for the Global account.
The Successful Applicant
Experience in Packaging/Marketing/Communication/Publishing or related fields.
At least 3 years working experience in a related field (preferably with International or large clients).
Good presentation and communication skills both written and verbal.
Good task management and co-ordination skills (organizational skills important).
Able to work under high pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Excellent Japanese and good English skills.
What's on Offer
This is contract -first and you will have good potential to be converted to perm employee depends on your performance.