You are here
Area Manager - Global E-commerce
A global online travel company with strong branding
Market leading compensation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest players in the online travel industry with a strong brand name within the market. A global online presence which is available in over 40 languages you will work for an innovative and international company.
- Visit key accounts and join team members on field trips, events, etc
- Use tools to analyse hotel/city performance and to prioritise actions
- Create operational plans
- Responsible for area coverage, internal targets and long-term growth of the assigned area
- Be a medium for complaints and problems
- Lead and develop a strong performing team
- Responsible for coverage of the appointed area within Japan
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have a strong background in the hotel business in Japan, OTA, travel related and supply management.
- Experience leading and developing a well performing team.
- At least 5 years sales and account management experience.
- Strong relationships building ability.
What's on Offer
Working for a global online travel and tourism business with a global brand.
Strong development and career development.