You are here
Application Testing Automation Manager
International work environment
About Our Client
An internationally known global giant in the IT consulting and solutions industry, based in France with over 180,000 employees over 40 countries. A leading professional that focuses on business ethics, sustainability, community engagement, excellent client services and employee development.
- Work with Business SME's to define detailed schedules along with Business analysts and software automation specialists.
- Working with offshore team and extended Global team to lead communication and delivery
- Align multiple stakeholders on deliverables, status, approach
- Monitor and report on project schedule, issues and risks
The Successful Applicant
- Business English proficiency.
- Fluent Japanese proficiency.
- Experience in Application Testing Automation:
- Designing test automation framework (on QTP/ UFT preferable)
- Creating software testing and automation roadmaps
- Experience in selection of test case candidates for automation
- Ability to work with Japanese Client Business SME's to define detailed schedules along with BA's and automation specialists.
- Overall experience 6-9 years experience (5-7 years in application testing)
- Proven experience in working with offshore team and extended Global team
- Work with multiple stakeholders and ensure alignment on deliverables, status, approach etc
- Expertise in different frameworks, understanding of relative merits & demerits, ability to visualize and convince SMEs to select best course of action/ framework
What's on Offer
- Large and stable global IT company
- International work environment
- Works with state-of-the-art technologies
- Office is located in the middle of Tokyo