You are here
- A great opportunity with an international firm
- Team oriented work environment
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in asset management services with a global network of about 770 investment professionals located in 37 locations worldwide and assets under management of over US$1.54 trillion, they are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
- Application Support of the Front Office Investment and Trading as well as Operations, Client Reporting and Sales Team, including interfacing with portfolio managers and traders daily
- Work as member of the Global/Asia Region Support team and Global/Japan Local Development team and Infra team to ensure production stability
- Have ownership and participation in the business/system Incident and problem management processes, being accountable for resolution, root cause analysis and technology and business reporting and communication
- Providing oversight for the stability of the production environment within the change management process
- Interface with external vendors and their technical support and development organizations ensuring focus to resolution of issues and permanent resolution of issue.
- Proactively identify improvements and address them through independent thinking within a consensus driven team.
The Successful Applicant
- Basic Experience on Shell of UNIX.
- Basic Experience on writing SQL (Sybase or Oracle).
- Very good communication skills with Japanese (native level) and English (business advanced level)
- Strong team player, results oriented with a flexible approach
- Good inter-personal and communication skills, with excellent relationship building skills across multiple organizations and key touch points
- Ability to multitask, quick learner, strong dedication for assignment, hardly give up.
- Positive and self motivated personality, aspiration.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Chance to develop a finance career in a top tier company