You are here
- Exciting L2 Application Support role!
- Leading financial services firm!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial holding company with a good reputation both in Japan and world-wide.
- To function as the L2 Application Support expert and support the global applications used in Japan, with a specialization in collateral management
- To manage all user issues to completion, escalating to developers or other IT teams as required
- Provide regular and accurate updates to Japan operations during issues / outages
- Ensure critical system uptime with timely checks
- Maintain strong relationships with Production Management teams in other regions and function as part of the global support structure
- Partake in the roll-out of global support procedures within Japan
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Oracle Database knowledge
- Sybase RDBMS knowledge is a plus
- SQL Scripting, Querying, Debugging, Stored Procedures
- UNIX/LINUX skills including (optional) Unix or Perl Scripting
- Application support experience of Java/Windows applications.
- Job scheduling technologies (Autosys, cron)
- Prior experience in Gloss and SWIFT highly advantageous
- An understanding of the general functions performed by Operations for a global investment bank
- Understanding of trade collateral and margining concepts
- Strong written and spoken Japanese and English
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Convenient work location
- Good work-life balance