You are here
Application Support Analyst
- One of the most famous global financial services firms
- Brand new position created for Japan expansion
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most famous financial services institutions. They are a major player in the global asset management industry, with a very successful business in Japan. It is a highly internationalised office here, with IT in particular working across the Asia-Pacific region.
* Provide excellent client service to the regional Investment Management and Global Business Operations business.
* Act as an escalation point and incident manager for any incident or issue affecting the Investment Management, Investment Services and Fund Accounting business.
* Providing case status updates and root cause analysis to management and end-users
* Develop documents and implement standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to Application support
* Have a strong sense of accountability and responsibility for providing excellent client service and support
* Strong customer service and presentation skills
* Reliability and a strong sense of responsibility
* Ability to manage local / remote teams and own accountability for end results
* Solid technical and analytical skills required. Subject Matter Expert in the IT application field in the financial industry, specifically with portfolio management and research tools.
* Ability to manage multiple IT initiatives and deliver projects on-time and on or under budget
* Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of high-profile customers, critical users, all with varying computer abilities from both internal to external clients.
* Coordinate the solution for resolving advanced complex technical issues
The Successful Applicant
* Strong technical understanding of application support needs for a regional office.
* Extremely client focused the candidate must be able to understand and pro-actively meet client needs.
* Experience in managing critical application projects for clients and being accountable to management.
* Experience in managing a critical services with knowledge of safe change management process and how to pro-actively avoid outages and issues.
* Excellent analytical problem solving skills, able to breakdown complex data and display logical thinking in order to manage content and data.
* Excellent communication skills and experience in providing management reporting
* Well organised self starter with good attention to detail and project management experience.
* Strong technical understanding of systems and application architecture.
* Fluent in both Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary, benefits and career progression potential.