You are here
This position is now filled
Application Development PM
- Exciting project management role, developing systems with cutting edge tech
- One of the most successful US headquartered technology giants
About Our Client
Our client for this position is a US-headquartered technology firm which provides solutions to the telecommunications and insurance industries. Their products are utilized by more than 280 million end users worldwide, and in Japan alone they have more than 50 million customers. It is a company which uses cutting edge technologies and the latest methodologies to deliver superior systems and user experiences. They are investing heavily into keeping their market leading position, including by further utilizing Big Data analytics to further enhance their offerings. The Japan office is a very globalized environment, with staff from all over the world and working with multiple off-shore teams.
The incumbent will be accountable for project deliveries and associated risk management while being the bridge between business and on-shore/offshore IT teams, keeping all project stakeholders abreast of the project status, changes, risks, and challenges. The following area is to be covered by project manager.
* Formal Scope control, deliverable sign-off, change control
* Real time budget control, baseline management
* Schedule and critical path control
* Clear Communication
* Risk prevention and contingency management
* Timely, transparent Issue management
* Aggressive/early quality management
* Proper resource allocation
* High stakeholder satisfaction management
PM is expected to do their own quality improvement as below:
* PM Process improvement
* Methodology adherence
* PM development/coaching
* Contribution to roadmap
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required; Graduate Degree desirable
* 5+ years of enterprise experiences in project management for IT application development required
* Professional experiences in SDLC, Extreme Programming, Agile, MSF etc.
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
* Proven ability in working effectively with all level of management and staff positions, including pressured situations
* Results driven, exceptionally self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail and strong sense of personal accountabilities
* Focused on excellence in own work and business/IT processes
What's on Offer
Attractive salary, bonus and career progression potential.