You are here
Application Business Analyst at Famous European Retailer
- Very famous European Retail
- Very good work-life balance
About Our Client
It is a very famous European based retailer. Company is famous for internal transfers, interesting projects and very good work-life balance.
The Business Analyst would be responsible for providing application support. In addition this position is in charge of bridging our business and Information technology for achieving quality objectives, meeting, analysis business requirements and effective execution, as well as communicating project status and escalating issues when appropriate to facilitate transparency. Roles and responsibilities include:
- Full capability of technology for troubleshooting for applications which are built on various types of technology (web-based, C#, Java, database, Delphi, and so on)
- Work closely with both Japan and France helpdesk to resolve issues, however this position also requires
to be the support engineer occasionally.
- For global project, during and after deploying, implement the scheme for local support.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate for this position would have following skills and qualities:
- 8 to 10 years overall IT/Functional experience in cutting edge technology.
- Strong experience in working with non-IT users.
- Experienced in Big data (e.g. Spark/Hadoop) / Cloud (e.g. AWS/Azure) projects will be an advantage.
- Fluent Japanese and Business Level English
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary package
- Good work-life balance
- International working environment