You are here
- Leading American System Integrator
- Excellent Salary package
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational corporation that provides Next Generation IT infrastructure information technology (IT) services and professional services. Their main clients are in the Insurance industry which is the only growing market in the whole of the financial services market, and their business is growing drastically as insurance companies shift from on-premise to cloud based solutions
- Coordinates routine aspects of solution development and architecture and management processes. Interfaces with business developers, account managers, competency managers, and executive management on routine aspects of solution development to increase company productivity and profits.
- Oversees use of strategic solutions and offerings by the business development community. Participates in solution selling activities to ensure that marketing plans align with sales and launch plans.
- Assists management in researching existing business environment including trends, best practices and company preferred architectural frameworks and alliances to ensure that company services match business trends.
- Facilitates reduced risks to client and company; participates in solution business plan creation; assists in preparing financial models to ensure that client interests are met and potential business opportunities are established. Assists and supports client activities to eliminate gaps or inconsistencies in the initial solution, architectural design, deliverables, benefits and messaging.
- Interfaces and participates in business development discussions across cross-functional teams and internal and external executive managements to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation.
- Identifies business requirements; evaluates concepts such as market timing, compelling event and problem identification to ensure that delivered solutions meet both short and long term company and client business performance expectations.
The Successful Applicant
- Seven or more years of business solutions experience
- Experience working with company products and services, business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, product-line hardware and software
- Experience working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables
- Experience working with administrative and/or workflow systems
What's on Offer
Salary: 10-15M Base depending on the candidate