You are here
Apparel Marketing Specialist - Innovative Global Sports Company
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
- Innovative and energetic working environment
About Our Client
This Global American sports and apparel company tests, designs and produces products for the best athletes in the world with the end goal of improving your performance for tomorrow. Part of what makes this company so unique, is its unyielding desire and determination to never stop innovating. Their philosophy is simple: listen to the voice of the athlete. This company has over 100 years of history, 3000 employees, with is products sold in 150 countries worldwide.
* Product planning apparel team, in cooperation with the sales apparel team, to develop a marketing strategy for the growth of medium- and long-term apparel category
* alignment of the brand performance and lifestyle apparel marketing strategy and each team another category of goods.
* Cooperation with sales and marketing, proposed a marketing plan of apparel products based on the strategy of each channel to be successful sell-in
* propose a marketing plan for taking the order at the exhibitions and business meetings on the basis of the strategy of the apparel items for each season.
* Work with other teams (brand marketing, sports marketing) in the marketing department and cooperation, to implement PR for the sell-through of apparel goods, media, events, digital, VMD, the over-the-counter sales promotion activities
* Carry out in cooperation with the media team plans to reach to the media exposure and influencers of apparel goods.
* Apparel products promote and plan to lead the implementation of the wearer through the sports marketing to athletes and teams.
* Apparel goods of core technology and styling of advertising and VMD for communication, planning, such as over-the-counter tool, lead of implementation.
The Successful Applicant
* 4 year Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or related subject
* Marketing experience in operating companies in the apparel industry for more than three years
* Interest and enthusiasm for sports industry and lifestyle
* Basic knowledge, also comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing and retail marketing of the mass media in sports or fashion apparel
* apparel marketing strategy planning and execution capability to generate sales
* Strong marketing supplier to apparel, vendor management capability
* Communication skills (relevant departments, cooperation with business partners)
* Good presentation skills
* Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
* Strong Japanese Language Skills (N1), Business Level English
What's on Offer
* Global, iconic Sports Footwear & Apparel Company with strong sales
* Creative and innovative idea sharing environment
* Strong work life balance with an emphasis on health and well-being
* Office located in Central Tokyo, accessible by public transport
* Beautiful office located in Jimbocho, 2 minute walk from the station