You are here
Analyst/Associate, Regulatory Reporting, Global Investment Bank
- Global Financial Institution
- Good career prospects
About Our Client
Our client is the leading securities and investment banking company in Japan, providing institutional investors with a range of services including investment advisory and securities underwriting. They also provide individual clients with wealth management services meeting their individual long-term needs and risk tolerance and corporate clients with a wide array of specialized services based on their strong research and solution-delivering capabilities.
● Prepare volume regulatory reports under the FIEL, Foreign exchange law, and any local regulations
● Participate in regulatory reports related projects, meetings, and system enhancements.
● Handle ad-hoc requests or queries related to reports/legal ledger matter from regulatory agencies, senior managements, front offices, and other in-house groups.
● Follow up regulation changes, new products or other new items, and reflect them to reports.
The Successful Applicant
● Business level of English and Japanese fluency - Mandatory
● University degree
● Basic knowledge of financial products is required
● Team player
● Flexible and self motivated
● Capable to work under pressure
● Good analytical skill & be attentive to details.
What's on Offer
* Global Financial Institution
* Competitive base salary + bonus
* Good career prospects
* Located in central Tokyo