You are here
Analyst, Book Data Specialist, Global Investment Bank
- Good corporate culture
- Work in a global investment firm
About Our Client
Our client is the leading securities and investment banking company in Japan, providing institutional investors with a range of services including investment advisory and securities underwriting. They also provide individual clients with wealth management services meeting their individual long-term needs and risk tolerance and corporate clients with a wide array of specialized services based on their strong research and solution-delivering capabilities.
● Support communication between Japan Business and Global Project Team
● Facilitate Project Meetings (Meeting Setup / Agenda / Meeting Minutes)
● Follow up on Open Issue / Task Track / Status Updates / Documentation Version
● Participate in Project Meetings with members from Data Management.
The Successful Applicant
● Fluent Japanese and Business level English
● More than 3 years of experience in Financial Services in stocks data, corporate actions or customer account information (Counterparty, Trading Account. SSI Setup), according to the setting of the middle, work experience, such as back-office support, or to the business that you have the support experience of the IT system.
● Person who is ok with flexible hours due to international call with the Global team
● One with experience in participating firm-wide projects, who can follow up on Projects' Facilitation and tasks.
● Team player who is flexible in adjusting everyday task priorities.
What's on Offer
* Good corporate culture
* Work in a global investment firm
* Great career prospects
* Located in central Tokyo