You are here
- More than 700 M USD Sales Revenue each year
- Flat organization with clear chances of promotion
About Our Client
The company is one of the leading company in luxury vehicle industry. The company imports all their products based on customer's order, and support them through excellent aftersales service.
The company employs more than 1300 people worldwide and currently is growing quite rapidly.
Join them and start your global career now.
- Supporting the dealer development team to produce and maintain dealer technical/service minimum operating standards.
- maximize productivity within the Aftersales team by managing and implementing dealer technical and warranty training, cross training, coaching, workflow evaluation and equipping staff with the necessary skills and knowledge they require in their roles.
- Effectively communicate information to and with dealers around technical, parts and warranty needs, best practice, trends and development concerns.
- Manage customer service and direct technical communication with customers including developing communications channels tracking responses, monitoring customer satisfaction and ensuring follow up in order to attract, win and retain customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified in business management or an alternatively qualification/ experience.
- Strong track record of organizing and coordinating a range of planning, establishing and maintaining budgets and reporting on activities with varying deadlines.
- Experience of managing, mentoring and coaching staff, including setting workloads and reviewing their performance on a regular basis.
- Proven experience of achieving results in a team environment and managing customer expectations appropriately.
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken).
- An innovative and creative thinker with a proven track record which demonstrates an ability to transform ideas into practice and long term strategy into short and medium term actions and deliverables.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary (negotiable based on skill and experience).
- Standard benefits based on Japan rules and regulations.
- Nice working location in the middle of Tokyo