You are here
Ad Tech Technical Support
- Opportunity to enter the hot Ad Tech Industry
- Excellent working environment with flexibility
About Our Client
Our clients products makes it easy for people to rapidly transform data into smart business analytics. What data? Any data of any size, format & subject. They simplify the way data is explored & communicated. It's a new kind of business intelligence software - rapid-fire business intelligence.
We've done years of research to build business analytics software that supports people's natural ability to think visually. Shift fluidly between interactive views, graphs & reports, following your natural train of thought. You're not stuck in wizards, bogged down writing scripts or waiting for IT to develop a report. You quickly create useful data visualizations, reports & dashboards. And then in a click, you share them across your organization.
All the things you wished you could do with business intelligence -work with huge data live or in-memory, mash up data sources, visualize data in multiple ways, build dashboards, create interactive data applications-are not only possible but are also quick work. Cindy Sedlacek, Director at Cornell University, said "We do 10 times the analysis in half the time, with half the staff." The ROI gains are astounding.
Playdom, Wells Fargo, Zynga, eBay, & thousands more companies use their Software's rapid-fire business intelligence to do fast, ad hoc analysis on any data. From web analytics to labor productivity, it's the way thousands of companies go from frustration to insight.
The Software customers love working with our products, and we love helping them achieve amazing results. Technical Support Engineers are natural problem solvers, passionate about customers, curious about technology, and driven to succeed.
In this Technical Support Engineer role, you will work primarily with enterprise customers of desktop, server and core server products, proactively assisting them with post-sales installation, configuration and set up tasks, data connectivity, performance and analysis of data. Responsibilities include triaging and resolving highly complex, technical, and application-related issues which impact product performance in customer-specific environments, or issues that directly hamper a broader customer adoption of products.
* Effectively communicate with customers via email, phone, and other electronic methods to ensure effective use of products
* Maintain excellent relationships with customers by applying superb customer service and technical skills
* Research, reproduce and lead support case resolution efforts for customer software and technical issues
* Apply in-depth troubleshooting and debugging skills along with knowledge of systems, databases, and applications to get to root cause of the customer's issue
* Collaborate with Technical Support, Sustaining Engineering and Sales Consultants to resolve highly complex technical issues associated with deployment
* Extensively research and document customer software and technical issues as Knowledge Base articles
* Prioritize customer cases and company projects effectively, communicating priorities and plans to management
* Mentor entry-level Technical Support Specialists in researching, resolving and documenting customer server issues
The Successful Applicant
* Cross-Cultural. Native or fluent language skills (speaking, reading, writing) in English and Japanese.
* Problem Solver. You are a natural problem solver with a curiosity about technology. Others describe you as a highly creative, curious technologist, and you have excellent research skills.
* Communicator. Your verbal and written skills are top notch. You have an outstanding ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence, and are skilled with conflict resolution, collaboration and small group facilitation skills.
* Organized. You have an uncanny ability to juggle and prioritise a high volume workload and handle details accurately and in a timely manner under pressure.
* Educated. BA/BS degree in Computer Science preferred but other technical orquantitative degrees or equivalent work experience will also be considered
* Experienced. You have 2-5 years of experience supporting and troubleshooting enterprise or commercial end user software applications. Understanding of networking, server setup and administration, and have troubleshooting experience with internet architectures, firewalls, proxy servers, reverse proxy servers and web servers is a plus.
* Flexible. Ability to flexibly work a variety of shifts. You have the ability to multi-task and handle frequent interruptions.
What's on Offer
Location: Central Tokyo
Salary: 5-10M depending on experience