You are here
Ad Sales Executive
- Work for one of the leaders in e-commerce
- International environment with a great career path
About Our Client
Our client is an American e-commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in the United Stated with offices all over the globe. As one of the leaders in e-commerce, they are constantly seeking ways to expand by utilizing the latest technologies and hiring top talent.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of sales experience, preferably within the digital space. A consultative selling style is desired, coupled with the structure and organizational skills needed to drive deals to closure in a new business environment. Candidates must feel comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and negotiating via phone on both transactional and branding-based deals.
- Develop media plan by co-working with Account Executives.
- Facilitate a discussion with advertisers to decide key performance index and campaign goal.
- Analyze post click metrics data, build hypothesis and draft a report for executed campaign.
- Manage 3rd party ad serving system to plan and book advertising campaign.
- Work closely with operation team for trafficking advertising creative, delivery monitoring, trouble shooting and reporting.
- Develop best practices to provide to the Account Executive team.
- Work with internal product team to launch new products and develop a process to start selling new products.
The Successful Applicant
- Media planning capabilities
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel is required.
- English language skills - AM team manages conference calls and email communication with US counterpart in English.
- Four years university degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in online marketing, advertising, and/or operation.
What's on Offer
- Work for a world famous company that is rapidly growing
- Great benefits including flexible work hours and stock options
- International environment working with world class clients
- Constant training provided for your success within the company