You are here
Ad Sales Director
- Startup environment
- International office culture
About Our Client
Our client is the leading in-app video advertising platform, creates personalized ad experiences powered by data, advanced targeting and beautiful in-house creative. With seamless, HD video delivery, their ads inspire curiosity and drive return for advertisers, brands and app developers. Currently running in more than 15,000 mobile apps and works with major brands and industry giants including Sega, Pocket Gems and Kiloo. They have offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo and Seoul.
* Develop a strong understanding of company's video advertising and mobile monetization in order to become a trusted consultant and thought leader to our key partners.
* Creating new business leads on both supply and demand, and converting inbound inquiries into accounts.
* Develop strong relationships with Tier 1 mobile gaming studios in Tokyo by utilizing network and driving outbound prospecting for supply opportunities.
* Manage existing supply partners by proactively delivering informed updates and monetization recommendations.
* Onboard advertising agencies and direct advertising partners through driving strategic high-level relationships.
* Speak at industry events to evangelize the company and our technology in Japan.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years previous sales experience carrying a sales quota, preferably in ad sales.
- An entrepreneurial and ambitious self starter who thrives in a high pace environment and is comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Strong negotiation/influencing skills, an ability to persuade at the executive management level, and analytical approach to problem solving.
- A relationship builder, with the ability to make friends with anyone.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What's on Offer
- Start up environment
- Chance to build and lead a team
- International environment and office culture
- Office located in Roppongi
- Fun, entrepreneurial culture and strive to provide awesome benefits that reflect our premier status accordingly.
- Laugh and have fun with a company full of cool people making crazy things happen.
- Ability to play games and sports from ping pong to league dodgeball.
- Expenses paid such as gym, lunch, transportation, etc.
- Backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, and Crosslink Capital.