You are here
- Gain hands-on training and development from a multinational company
- With opportunities for career development
About Our Client
The company is a US based logistics company and is the main provider of logistics, supply chain and procurement services for one of the biggest fast food chain in Japan. At present, there are over 300 employees in various locations across Japan. Furthermore, the company is expected to grow in the next coming years with its growing clientele base and developments.
* This role will allow you to explore and expand your knowledge on accounting, focusing on Accounts Payable
* You will be responsible for daily accounting operations as well as preparing invoices
* You will be interacting with suppliers and internal partners throughout the business
* You will be working closely with the Accounting Senior Manager in daily activities
The Successful Applicant
* At least 3+ years' experience in general accounting or accounts payable
* Have experience working for a multinational company
* Reading and writing in English
What's on Offer
* Very international and global company culture with plenty of interaction with overseas offices.
* Hands on training and support will be provided by management
* There are rotation opportunities to other areas in the business.
* The company promotes work life balance therefore overtime is very minimal. In addition, they provide facilities for their employees for recreation and relaxation in their work place.
* Their office is conveniently located in central Tokyo.