You are here
- Global asset management firm looking for Accounting Manager
- Very rare opportunity for Accounting Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a global asset management firm providing investment management and research services worldwide to institutional, high-net-worth and retail investors.
The role is to manager the finance function on its day to day responsibilities. This includes cash, Accounts Receivable / Revenue including Billing, AP, Expense and other assets.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong understanding of Japan GAAP, Japan tax and related regulations of Asset Management.
- Experience in accounting field for 7 years or more
- At least 5 years in financial institutions, preferably Asset Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in Japanese and English
What's on Offer
- Gain experience in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
- Build and cultivate new relationships in Finance