You are here
- International company with high growth potential in Japan
- Fantastic, fun and lively working culture with many employee benefits
About Our Client
ACN began as a reseller of long distance services in the U.S., but over time has grown to offer all the essential services customers in 24 countries use on a daily basis. ACN is the world's largest direct seller of telecommunications, energy and essential services for home and business, but more importantly, they've provided a vehicle for countless individuals to change their lives. ACN is passionate about giving back to the community as well, and in 2011 the nonprofit organization ACN Global Reach Charities was founded to expand and enhance their charitable efforts.
As the 2nd largest country in the world for Direct Selling Japan offers a fantastic opportunity for ACN to establish their business here. The organization has already gained worldwide recognition for its unique approach to direct selling, winning numerous awards for creative, digital media, web, video, design and marketing and with 24 years of international trading ACN in Japan is a vibrant and exciting company to consider joining.
*Direct responsibility for the Japanese accounting operation.
*Responsibility for the annual report and coordination of the annual audit.
*Prepare monthly reports and meet with senior management to review actual results and refine quarterly forecasts.
*Maintain a coordinated financial budget / forecasting / reporting timetable and drive both the review process in terms of content summary, actionable items.
*Continually improve the current processes, tools and methodologies for budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting to improve efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and level of support for the business.
*Understand and comply with any required statutory or regulatory accounting
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5+ year's prior accounting experience preferably within a multinational company
- Fluent level communication in Japanese
- Business level communication in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration
- Offices located in the heart of Tokyo with good transportation links
- Centre of Excellence located at the head office in Tokyo
- An opportunity to not only expand your career in Japan, but to also consider International relocation