You are here
Accounting Manager Role (Manage 8 Staff)
Opportunity to re-design accounting process in Japan
Internal rotation opportunitites provided in Japan and overseas
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world leading group Companies within Fashion and Luxury word. This business unit achieved a 5% organic growth year-on-year, with revenue totaled 500 million euro.
Growth in the Asia and especially Japan, were strongest among the group.
- Manage all accounting activities including AP/AR, GL and reporting.
- Ensure activities comply with accounting policies and procedures, Japan GAAP and relevant accounting, legal and professional standards.
- Ensure adequate internal controls and SOX test work are in place with cross functioning with internal auditors and finance director.
- Provide suggestions and financial information for management decisions.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts and work with Corporate Treasury to determine and then maximize the use of available cash.
- Prepare all local statutory tax filings and coordinate the review of these filings with local tax advisors and the Corporate Tax Group
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience in finance / accounting equivalent to CPA or Nissho Boki 1 certifications
- At least 3 years experience in similar role as manager or supervisor
- Experience in Japanese multinational company, listed US/European multinational company, or in audit department of a big accounting firm is also preferable.
- Line management and team development experience
- Experience in passing internal audits and Japanese tax is preferred
- Experience in implementation of SAP or any major ERP is preferred
What's on Offer
Our client has strong internal rotation program, and you would be able to apply to other positions across multiple business units to grow and diversify your skill set.