You are here
Accounting Manager (3 Staff) - Growing Healthcare Business
- Improve efficiency of the accounting function
- Opportunity to work on global projects and collaborate with senior management
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in healthcare industry and has been regarded as one of the best companies to work for globally.
The company has been established in Japan for around 15 years and currently has around 300 people. The business creates several products every year which they supply to across the country.
They have a very international culture, and the line manager of the team is bi-cultural with long working experience in overseas.
- Manage all accounting activities including AP/AR, GL, tax, cash management and credit control.
- Ensure activities comply with accounting policies and procedures, Japan GAAP and relevant accounting, legal and professional standards.
- Ensure adequate internal controls and SOX test work are in place with cross functioning with internal auditors and finance director.
- Provide suggestions and financial information for management decisions.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts and work with Corporate Treasury to determine and then maximize the use of available cash.
- Prepare all local statutory tax filings and coordinate the review of these filings with local tax advisors and the Corporate Tax Group.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience in finance / accounting equivalent to CPA or Nissho Boki certifications
- At least 2 years experience in similar role as manager or supervisor
- Experience in Japanese multinational company, listed US/European multinational company, or in audit department of a big accounting firm is also preferable.
- Line management and team development experience
- Experience in passing internal audits and Japanese tax is preferred
- Experience in implementation any ERP system is preferred
What's on Offer
Opportunity to turn around current accounting process and create a center of excellence