You are here
Accounting General Manager / Auto Parts Manufacturer listed in Tokyo Stock Excha
- 10billion yen of sales revenue, 4000 employees
- strengthened global partnership and supply chain
About Our Client
Our Client has supplied auto parts such as Lamps and Mirrors to many automakers for 110 years.
·the Finance Director is responsible for the company's financial integrity and the improvement of its financial performance
- ensuring accurate consolidated financial statements preparation and protecting the company's assets
- managing the company's cash-flow and ensuring its liquidity
- providing financial reporting to Management and striving for performance improvement at every level of the organization
- complying with all financial & tax regulation and optimizing the company's tax situation
- Main tasks and departments under direct responsibility:
- HQ Accounting team (11 people) in charge of all accounting activities for the parent company and consolidation with 11 affiliates
- HQ Treasury team (3 people) in charge of all cash related operations for the parent company and supporting cash needs of affiliates
- HQ Controlling team (3 people) in charge of management reporting consolidation and cost controlling activities
- HQ Project Controlling team (5 people) in charge of project costing follow-up and customer quotation preparation- functional responsibility over 3 Business Unit Finance Managers and 13 Site Finance Managers and their finance teams (60 people)
- approval of all major expenses, investments, customer quotations and hirings at HQ level and for affiliates- participation in company management meetings such as Management committee, customer quotation reviews, project management reviews, warranty committee, new project launch meeting, BU/Site result reviews, etc- managing yearly Budget process at Group level and half-year revision (if necessary) as well as financial consolidation of 5 year business plan- leading interaction with External auditors prior to Quarterly financial statement publication- supporting M&A transactions, external financial communication and relationship with banks
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years Accounting & Finance experience preferably within a Japanese industrial company, with 5 years management experience of 10+ teams
- Fluent Japanese and basic understanding of English
- The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills to organize the team work and interface with Top Management and external parties within a listed company.
- He/she should possess a good business mindset and be able to prioritize activities, so as to be at ease both with details and at a higher level view.
- SAP knowledge is preferred.
What's on Offer
around or more than 12 Mil yen