You are here
Account Supervisor at the global ad agency
- Having top-tier global clients
- One of the biggest ad agency
About Our Client
The one of the biggest foreign agencies offering total strategy and creative service with strong media approach.
client's business and help with the development of intelligence and strategy around this pillar. They will manage and
help to lead the agency's day-to-day relationship with key client contacts and a team of Assistant Account Executives
and Account Executives and work closely with members of all departments.
Client Relationship Management
* Earn and keep each clients' respect and confidence as a trusted advisor bringing value to their business
through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance and the ability to develop a wide range of
ideas and solutions.
* Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each clients' business - their key issues, competitive
situation and industry trends.
* Demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of the agency team.
* Effectively balance the dual expectations of your clients and the agency.
Staff and Project Leadership
* Outline expectations and communicate effectively with agency team members.
* Effectively assign, delegate, coordinate and monitor the work of agency staff assigned to client projects.
* Establish rapport and trust with the staff members assigned to your pod - acknowledging the expectations of
and on others, identifying team and project needs, remaining open to considering multiple POVs.
* Provide a model for project leadership . . . prepared and pro-active, thorough and accurate.
* Effectively incorporate senior staffers from account management as well as other departments as project
objectives or issues warrant.
Analytic and Planning Abilities
* Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives.
* Help develop, articulate, and adhere to, agreed upon strategies.
* Demonstrate an ability to develop a range of alternatives for client and agency decision-making.
* Develop and articulate initial points-of-view relative to strategic, creative and media alternatives.
The Successful Applicant
more than 3 years account management experience at ad agencies, business communication level of English
What's on Offer
You can have a varieties of the popular global companies and leading the one of the best talents in the market!