You are here
- World Largest Manufacturer in the industry
- Global Employment
About Our Client
This company is the world leading provider of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry. The company manufactures machines for the production of integrated circuits (ICs), such as CPUs, DRAM memory, flash memory.
Account Management: Manage customer accounts and coordinate all necessary activities to ensure customer satisfaction and account profitability. Develop and maintain customer relationship to support the company's position as the continued vendor of choice. Understand the customers -business, -processes and -key issues. Ensure that the company's capabilities are consistent with customer requirements and understood by both parties. Cultivate potential new customers and markets for their products.
Account Support: Work with Customer Support to contribute to integrated Customer Account Management. Chair and drive their Account Team activities. Coordinate and guide activities of all their departments as they relate to applicable accounts.
Strategy: Contribute to the development and execution of long term and short term sales strategies.
Sales Forecast: Routines sales forecast to their management. Gather and communicate customer and market information to their management and Marketing, to facilitate management decision making on pricing, marketing, etc.
Contracts: Negotiate contracts with customers within their guidelines. Manage order closure.
Administration and Communication: Ensure all quotations orders and all other customer communication to be handled promptly and accurate. Manage quotation- and sales order- processes for the applicable accounts. Monitor administration and follow up. Ensure proper communication on progress, Accounts, customer satisfaction etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Sales experience in the semiconductor field
- Bachelor degree in an engineering field, or equivalent business experience
- Ability to conduct the operations of the company's departments to ensure integrated Account Management
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present concepts and influence others.
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data or report information
- Search solutions for problems, create methodologies, mobilize resources to research objectives.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to JPY6,000,000
- Easy access to the office located the middle of Tokyo
- Working closely with Global Team