You are here
Account Sales Representative - Global FMCG
- Opportunity to work with the market leading brands
- A global FMCG business, with strong development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a large multi-national business, dominating the FMCG and consumer space; with a physical presence in around 50 countries and product sales spanning over 200 countries, they really are a global player. Their revenue for 2015 was almost $10 billion and they employ 35,000 employees from a variety of backgrounds and nationalities.
Their ethos is underpinned by a desire to operate in an environmentally sustainable and financially stable manner that encourages high-performance and development in their employees.
Conduct intensive and structured review of potential clients to identify and develop new accounts.
Focus on increasing the sales and supervising the sales process by follow up on orders, deliveries and collections.
Provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding movement of goods /brands.
Handle and respond to existing product queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
Ensure payment of receivables in a timely and diplomatic fashion.
Meeting sales targets by agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An outgoing personality
- Equally capable using your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong customer focus and the ability to negotiate
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Resilience and persistence combined with the ability to cope with rejection
- Commercial awareness and an FMCG Background
What's on Offer
Market leading compensation package
Opportunity to work with a Global Powerhouse within the FMCG arena.