You are here
Account Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand
- Great working environment
- Well renowned company
About Our Client
My client is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world's top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system associates.
Led by one of the world's most valuable and recognisable brands their Company's portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, ready-to-drink coffees, and juices and juice drinks. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy their beverages at a rate of more than 1.9 billion servings a day.
- Develop marketing plan, including consumer/channel insight, new product development, merchandising communication and promotional activation and execution plan.
-drive meal set and a la carte beverage, understanding the clients restaurant operation, value chain and logistics and also optimizing their beverage portfolio
Jointly develop a business plan development with them to track and manage the KPIs
- Develop, track and manage our internal BP and RE- Strengthen strategic partnership and alliance relationship
The Successful Applicant
- fluent Japanese and business level English
- 5+ years marketing experience or similar functional area
- 3+ years sales experience or 3+ years large national customer management experience, preferred
- Interpersonal skill to manage team work and global top customer
- Project management capability
What's on Offer
With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, their Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint; support active, healthy living; create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates; and enhance the economic development of the communities where they operate.
Based in Shibuya this role offers the right candidate a great opportunity to work with two of the biggest names in FMCG in Japan right now.