You are here
- Established more than 40 years ago. Trusted brand across the globe
- Operates in More than 15 Countries
About Our Client
The company is the leading global provider of market research information for a wide range of industries. They provide critical consumer behavior, point-of-sale (POS) information, industry expertise, and business solution across more than 20 industries in the world. Through the information and services, they help clients understand markets and customers for better business decisions.
- Establishing and managing client relationships with existing clients in Japan.
- Fulfilling internal financial and administrative requirements for budgets and forecasts.
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction with service, data application and deliverables by managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Evaluating how the company products and services can address client's key business issues by working with the client contact, senior management, and appropriate internal teams to develop or market products to address these issues.
- Expanding the client base to include a broader mix of end users at accounts through the effective demonstration of how data provided by the company can help them accomplish their goals.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 or more years experience in a client facing role with a consumer electronics industry, market research firm, or equivalent is preferred.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain close relationships with key influencers and decision makers.
- Competent in entire selling process.
- Experience in using all MS Office products. (Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- Excellent English and Japanese both in writing and oral communications.
What's on Offer
- Work in a company that offers high growth opportunity.
- Attractive base salary with excellent bonus on top.
- Excellent location in the middle of Tokyo.