You are here
- Good benefits including stock options
- Located in central Tokyo
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising and were recently ranked in the top 5 Best Place to Work in the Small/Mid-Sized category.
Founded in 2007 they are a public company listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Toronto and across the United States.
* Grow client portfolio through opportunity identification, strategic client relationship management, and up-sell/cross-sell initiatives
* Cultivate client relationships with key decision makers
* Become an invaluable resource for clients and internal teams on all aspects of the our platform and the programmatic video industry
* Accountable for meeting/exceeding client needs, issues management and resolution, and escalation
* Works with the Account Managers to executes day to day production tasks (campaign set up, launch, tracking & optimization)
* Interacts with clients and sales on a regular basis to provide updates on campaign performance
* Manages campaign calendar, trafficking assets and client approval process as needed
The Successful Applicant
* Ability to apply a sales mentality and think strategically about growing account revenue quarter over quarter
* Proven experience developing customer relationships and fostering growth
* Understanding of marketing and digital advertising
* 3+ years client facing, or advertising industry related work experience
* Knowledge of 3rd party ad serving and ad trafficking
What's on Offer
You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You'll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, company events and an extraordinary culture.