You are here
- International start up environment
- Fast career progression chances
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in media intelligence. They deliver cutting edge 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) solutions to more than 23,000 corporate clients globally.
They established their Tokyo office in September 2008 and currently work with 400+ corporate clients in Japan, including many Nikkei 225 companies, major universities and government institutions. Their Tokyo team prides themselves on having the highest client retention rate globally over the past several years.
* Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes: onboarding, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
* Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continuous value of our software.
* Develop and nurture customers for advocacy.
* Work with clients to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators, and help customers to achieve their goals.
* Identify and develop upsell opportunities.
* Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally.
* Manage account escalations.
The Successful Applicant
* University degree with strong academic results
* Business-level English
* Prior experience in client facing role, preferably with clients of all sizes
* Experience in closing deals at executive level a plus
* Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
* Detail oriented and analytical
* Strong team player but still a self-starter
* Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
* You're driven. No one needs to push you to excel. It's just who you are.
* Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work. You seek out help and put it to good use.
* You want to help our customers. They win, so you win.
What's on Offer
Our client has a fundamental belief in people and their potential. They are not afraid of investing in hidden talent, and provide a supportive environment for you to discover your strengths.
Tokyo office is a short walk from Ebisu Station and they provide a fun and ambitious working environment for their diverse international team.
Internal communication is mostly in English, but client communication is in Japanese.
Work hours are Monday-Friday, 0900-1800, with time off for Japanese public holidays plus annual leave.
They have received the 'Great Place to Work' award in many countries, and the experience in Japan will be no different.