You are here
- Established business in Japan, leading market share
- More than 3 B USD Revenue each year.
About Our Client
The company is a US Based components manufacturer and seller. They supply their products to many types of industry including automotive, industrial machinery, aerospace, and military.
In Japan, not only have they established their brand, they also have their production site that allows them to supply customized products based on customers' needs.
Join them and be part of a stable multinational companies.
- To manage the current existing customer and actively trying to increase the volume of the sales.
- To develop new clients within the industry.
- To represent the company brands and value to the Japan Market.
- To deal with customer's complaints and address them accordingly.
- To report to Japan Sales Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years experience of technical sales in within components industry.
- Experience within aerospace industry will be a big advantage.
- Able to communicate in English (speaking and writing).
- Able to demonstrate high quality of leadership and initiative.
- Able to use standard office software (Excel, Word, PPT).
What's on Offer
- Stable business and established market.
- One of the leading company in within the market.
- Benefits based on Japan Law and Regulations.