You are here
Account Manager - Salary up to 20M, leader in ADM Solutions
- Small family type of environment, supportive and with emphasis on teamwork
- 70% of market share in Japan in the Carrier/ISP vertical
About Our Client
Our client is a US leading company in network industry, specializing in the manufacturing of application delivery controller (software and hardware). They also provide advanced networking security solutions with products that have been customized and developed specifically to meet the requirements and high quality standars of the Japan market.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities within enterprise or service provider accounts
- Negotiate, coordinate and make business decisions to close deals.
- Strategize and develop major accounts plans; leveraging resources and management executives to help advance accounts penetration.
- Manage forecast reports as well as short- and long-term business plans in an effective manner.
- Excellent at building large deals, showing ability to constantly grow pipeline in the accounts.
- Grow the business and deliver results to meet/exceed assigned target.
The Successful Applicant
- Understand techniques, solutions, products, and service and suggest business solutions and strategies to clients
- Keep customers' satisfaction and contribute to sales and profits for the company
- Good written and oral communication, including formal presentation skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure with limited resources and be results driven
- Highly motivated with strong sense of responsibility and team oriented
- Prefer sales experiences of IT industry and network/Security/Cloud/Software/Server Storage products.
What's on Offer
- Won the award in North America for the second consecutive year
- Cutting edge Technology,
- Growing consistently over 5 years in Japan market
- Competitive salary, up to 20M