You are here
Account Manager - Consumer Goods
The opportunity to work with a global brand within consumer electronics
Market Leading compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide brand in consumer electronics that specialises in Audio Equipment. Last year, the company turnover over was over $3 billion, employing over 10,000 people.
They are a leading pioneer in the sector, pushing the limits of innovation and technology to provide the best and most cutting edge products on the market.
- Manage the relationship with key Account and achieve the desired growth objectives.
- Own strategic business plan to ensure delivery of budget results and other KPI's.
- Create and maintain detailed annual growth plan and quarterly execution plans.
- Manage sell-in performance and steer sell-through activities; achieve monthly targets.
- Deliver weekly forecasts, conduct root cause analysis and develop recovery plans for key metrics.
- Collaborate with Store Front Group to ensure alignment with quarterly execution plans and growth attainment.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to Account needs and objectives.
- Operate as primary point of contact for the Account, build and maintain strong long-lasting relationship.
- Communicate progress and identified issues to internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Identify new business opportunities and define how to address them.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or equivalent
- 5 years of sales experience ideally within premium/luxury market segment with large commercial complexity/responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering client-focused products and solutions via a strategic planned account management approach.
- Passion, drive, enthusiasm to exceed and deliver with excellence all assigned responsibilities.
- Competitive selling and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritise and drive strategic sales activity on a product and services basis.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels in an organisation.
- Ability to work independently and in team when required, in order to achieve individual and team objectives.
- Business level English.
What's on Offer
To work with a powerhouse in the consumer electronics industry.
Marketing leading compensation package.