You are here
- Attractive salary package
- Office in central Tokyo
About Our Client
Our client is the leading global provider of actionable advertising intelligence data for buyers and sellers of digital media and is the industry's standard for rating media quality. Our client focuses on a comprehensive solution set that enables advertising to appear in quality environments and receive favourable exposure - while the sell side can monitor and control its quality and performance. Their technology drives improved visibility, efficiency, and RIO for players across the digital media landscape.
* Develop strategy and action plans consistent with Integral vision
* Coordinate with global IAS offices to close strategic partnerships with brands
* Work with internal departments like Product, Marketing, Sales Management, and Client Services and Business
Development to help support the growth and direction of Integral products for Brands and Agencies
* Discover and develop new business and revenue opportunities
* Consistently meet and exceed revenue expectations, ensuring a pipeline of new business opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
* 6+ years direct sales experience in a technology solution sales company, an advertising sales business, an online media company or similar
* Ability and track record of using research and data to sell
* Track record of consistently exceeding revenue targets and related metrics
* Network of contacts in the digital media industry
* Strong analytical ability
* Proactive, driven, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals, work well in a team environment, and thrives in fast-paced challenging environment
* Proven ability with value-based selling.
* An understanding of the digital media landscape, as well as a solid grasp of technology
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package
Office in central Tokyo