You are here
- Established business in Japan, leading market share
- Established offices in 70 countries in the world
About Our Client
The company is one of the largest shipping and logistics companies in the world. The company has more than 320 offices in 70 countries around the world, providing 78 services covering international trading markets with a fleet of more than 300 ships.
In Japan, they currently employ more than 100 people, and already have established business with the local market.
- Provide explanation about the company supply chain service to customers.
- Understand the customer needs and provide the most appropriate solutions possible.
- Manage vendors and sub contracts.
- Handle customers requests and complaints, address them properly.
- Communicates with overseas counterparts.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years experience in corporate sales.
- 1-2 years experience in logistics industry will be a huge plus.
- Able to communicate in both English and Japanese.
- Able to adjust in a fast changing working environment.
- Able to operate standard office software (word, excel, PPT).
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Clear career path
- International working environment